Ebb and Flow
Motion Without Pain
Pork Recordings (PORK 065), 2000
- 00:00 - It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity, it is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations! There are no peoples! There are no Russians. There are no Arabs! There are no third worlds! There is no West! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars! Petro-dollars, Electro-dollars, Multi-dollars, Reich marks, Yens, Rubles, Pounds and Shekels! It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet! That is the natural order of things today! That is the atomic, and sub-atomic and galactic structure of things today! And you have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and you will atone! Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale?
- - Network: (Sidney Lumet, 1976) Ned Beatty (as Arthur Jensen)
Pork Recordings (PORK 062), 1999
- 00:00 - ...Instant replays... Indifferent to suffering... Insensitive to joy... All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality... War; murder; death, are all the same to you as bottles of beer, and the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split seconds and instant replays.
- - Network: (Sidney Lumet, 1976) William Holden (as Max Schumacher)
Another Day At The Orifice
Pork Recordings (PORK 051), 1998
- 03:21 - I know what the hand of fellowship and the blessings of civilization have brought to the other islands, sickness, drunkenness, greed, lust! I shall protect this island from these things as long as I can. And, what a protector!
- - Unknown: Do you know?
Pork Recordings (PORK 083), 2001
- 02:45 - Our children... will live to see that perfect world ...all anxieties tranquilized. The whole world is becoming humanoid, creatures that look human but aren't.
- - Network: (Sidney Lumet, 1976) Ned Beatty (as Arthur Jensen) and Peter Finch (as Howard Beale)
Bridging Two Worlds
Pork Recordings (PORK 042), 1997
- 05:57 - We need more psychology. We need more understanding of human nature, because the only real danger that exists is man himself!
- - Carl Jung: (founder of analytical psychology) from an interview with John Freeman for "Face to Face", (BBC Television, 1959)